Information found on this website has been written by NTX Plumbing for general information only. However, all policies, discounts, procedures, pricing, etc. found on this site are subject to verbal and/or written verification by an NTX Plumbing employee.
NTX Plumbing, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to make changes to any information or services on this website without notice to the reader. Links on this website which lead to information maintained by other organizations are provided for informational purposes only.
NTX Plumbing does not provide any guarantee regarding the accuracy or other aspect of the information provided by other websites. NTX Plumbing does not guarantee information, services, prices or other policies attributed to NTX Plumbing that may be listed on other websites and will not be held responsible for honoring said information.
What we collect:
We get information about you in a range of ways.
Information You Give Us. We collect your name, email address, address and phone number when you contact us via our contact form or sign up for our email newsletter.
Information We Get from Others. We do not get information about you from other sources.
Information Automatically Collected. We do not automatically log information about you and your computer.
Web Beacons. We do log information using digital images called Web beacons on our Site or in our emails. We may use Web beacons to manage cookies, count visits, and to learn what marketing works and what does not. We also use Web Beacons to tell if you open or act on our emails.
Use of Personal Information
We use your personal information as follows:
• We use your personal information to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
• We use your personal information to communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners.
• We use your personal information to provide and deliver products and services customers request.
Sharing of Personal Information
We will not share your personal information without your permission except under the following conditions:
• We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
• We may share information to comply with laws.
• We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
• We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
• We may share information with those who need it to do work for us.
Information Choices and Changes
Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices and update your personal information.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Site with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings.
Security of Your Personal Information
We take steps to help protect personal information. No company can fully prevent security risks, however.
610 S Sherman Street, Suite 106, Richardson Texas 75081